How do we request the involvement of a specialist teacher and/or counsellor?

This can be done in a number of ways.  You can telephone the office and speak to a member of our staff, you can email your request to our enquiries email address, or you can select a specific specialist teacher or counsellor from the website and book them direct.

0 replies

Comment on this FAQ

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *